Your personal information (eg.name, address, email address, phone number) will be processed by us in accordance with the provisions of the German data protection law. The following rules inform you about the type, extent and purpose of collection, processing and use of personal data. This privacy statement applies solely to our websites. If you are directed through links from our pages to other pages, please inform yourself there about the handling of your data.
Automatic Data Capture
For technical reasons, the following data, which your Internet browser captures and transmits to us is:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used
- Website from which you visit us (referrer URL)
- Websites that you visit
- Date and time of your visit
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
This anonymous data is stored separately from any personal data you may have submitted and will not be traced to a specific person. They are used for statistical purposes to improve our website and our offers. After evaluating this data will be deleted.
1. Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for the establishment, content or change of status (inventory data) are exclusively used for contract execution. Without your express consent or without a legal basis, your personal data will not be shared outside of contract management to third parties.
2. At the request of the competent authorities, we may in some cases disclose inventory data, to the extent necessary for purposes of law enforcement, security through the police authorities of states, to fulfill the statutory duties of the constitutional protection authorities of the federal and state governments, the Federal Intelligence Service or military counter-Intelligence or is required to enforce intellectual property rights.
You are entitled at any time for gratuitous information, approval and removal of your personal data at any time. Please contact us via email ( email@example.com ) or send us your request by mail or fax.
Declaration about the use of Google Analytics
You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie about your use of the website (incl. Your IP address) being stored by Google and the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available here: You can prevent data capture by Google Analytics by clicking on the link below. An opt-out cookie is set that prevents future capture of your information available on this website: disable Google Analytics .
We use Google Analytics also to evaluate data from AdWords and the double-click cookie for statistical purposes. If you do not want this, you can disable this via the Ads Preferences Manager.
We would like to point out that this website uses expanded functions of Google Analytics by using the code "gat._anonymizeIp ();" to allow for a anonymous collection of IP addresses (IP masking).